– New trends for Russian ports at Baltic and Black Seas in the context of import-export flows redistribution.
– Dry ports: problems of tariffs and cargo clearance.
– Current container shipping market survey: volumes and freight rates.
– Refrigerated cargos: transportation and storage, utilization of the existing facilities and construction of the new ones.
– Barge transportation market in Russia.
The conference is organized by VIVA CONSULT, Ukrainian agency specializing in organization of shipping and logistics events, with the support of Ust-Luga Commercial Sea Port. Speakers include representatives from Maersk, Russian Intermodal Logistics Association, leading Russian manufacturer of steel products NLMK, Russian R&D company Morstroytechnology and others.
The conference will take place in Azimut Hotel Olympic. For more information and registration please visit the organizers’ website.