TOC Europe 2017 will include a 3-day exhibition, a high-level Container Supply Chain conference and two free seminars: TECH TOC for container terminal professionals and Bulk Logistics & Technology for companies operating in dry bulk freight industry.
With over 170 exhibitors including market leaders and niche suppliers, the exhibition will offer product launches, innovative equipment and software demonstrations.
The conference sessions will look into the following hot topics:
- how the global container trade will evolve over the next few years
- how One Belt One Road and the eastward shift of trade will impact Europe-Asia container trade flows, transport investment and operations
- how to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities in transformational times
- how port and terminal operators can safeguard their businesses and investments
- how big box shippers are adapting their supply chain operations to new realities
- how the latest trends in e-commerce, digitisation and automation will facilitate operations.
The conference speakers include many prominent container supply chain professionals, such as Neil Davidson (Senior Analyst – Ports & Terminals at Drewry Shipping Consultants), Olaf Merk (Administrator Ports and Shipping at OECD), Christian Blauert (Yilport CEO), Lars Jensen (SeaIntelligence Consulting CEO & Partner), Oscar Pernia (Navis Vice President), James Wroe (Head of Marine Operations – North Europe at Maersk Line), David Huck (Deputy COO at Peel Ports Group), Jacob Moe (Senior Vice President – Global Oceanfreight at CEVA Logistics) and many more.
Port.Today will be attending the event informing you, our readers, of novelties presented and new trends revealed in the global shipping industry. Follow our quick updates in Twitter and Facebook. Stay tuned and share with your friends and colleagues!