The International Conference “ShippingRu 2017” will take place in Moscow, Russia on 28 February 2017. The event is dedicated to the current situation in the Russian ports and shipping market. The topics to be discussed include:
– New trends for Russian ports at Baltic and Black Seas in the context of import-export flows redistribution.
– Dry ports: problems of tariffs and cargo clearance.
– Current container shipping market survey: volumes and freight rates.
– Refrigerated cargos: transportation and storage, utilization of the existing facilities and construction of the new ones.
– Barge transportation market in Russia.
The conference is organized by VIVA CONSULT, Ukrainian agency specializing in organization of shipping and logistics events, with the support of Ust-Luga Commercial Sea Port. Speakers include representatives from Maersk, Russian Intermodal Logistics Association, leading Russian manufacturer of steel products NLMK, Russian R&D company Morstroytechnology and others.
The conference will take place in Azimut Hotel Olympic. For more information and registration please visit the organizers’ website.