The conference “Port Infrastructure of Russia” will take place in Moscow, Russia on 22 March 2017. The conference is organized by the Russian business newspaper “Vedomosti” within the 8th annual conference “Barriers and points of growth for Russian transportation industry”.
The topics to be discussed:
- Russian port infrastructure: current and perspective demands.
- Increase in port capacities.
- Investment support and government programmes.
- Public-private partnership in ports development.
- Impacts of possible state regulation.
- Export of bulk cargoes via Russian sea ports.
- Innovative technological solutions in modern terminal construction.
- Suggestions on improvement of export logistics.
The conference will be held in Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel. The cost of participation: RUR 20,000 (apprx. EUR 310).
More information can be found on the organizer’s website.