International exhibition and conference on Russian ports and shipping will take place on the 4-6th of October, 2016 in St.Petersburg, Russia.
The program includes the following topics:
- Ports’ competition, creating conditions for investments into infrastracture, organizing port special economic zones and Free ports
- Innovative equipment and technologies for ports
- Providing design and engineering for ports’ construction and development
- Current state and future development of Russian shipping, including container and LNG fleet
- Development of Russian inland waterway systems
- Arctic shipping development
- Safety and environment problems
- Development of the cruise market for the sea and inland waterways of Russia
The event is organized with the support of International Association of Ports and Harbours (IAPH), European Sea Ports Organisation (ESPO), Russian Ministry of Transport, Association of Sea Commercial Ports of Russia (ASOP), State Federal Agency for Sea and River Transport of Russia (Rosmorrechflot), ROSMORPORT State Enterprise and others.
More information on the event and the program can be found here: http://transtec.transtec-neva.ru/about.html
English version: http://dolphin-uk.cergis.com/home/transtec/